The Brazilian Ecommerce Association (ABComm) was founded in 2012 for the need of the Brazilian ecommerce sector to have an active voice in public politics, metrics and knowledge development. The Association has over 6,300 members, including online retailers, service providers and vendors of the Brazilian ecommerce scene. ABComm is a free, non-profit enterprise, in which every company, regardless of size, has a chance to participate. Our vision is to be recognized as a reputable entity in defense of the digital economy through our efficiency, credibility, social responsibility and global participation.
- Promote Public Policy for the ecommerce sector
- Empower small business entrepreneurs
- Promote digital entrepreneurship.
- Defend the interests of the digital economy
- Being a business generation spot