InternetRetailing is the trade publication for Europe’s multichannel and eCommerce retail professionals. Through research, long-form content and senior level conversation, IR provides analysis, insight, and stimulus for Europe’s multichannel retailers. Our team of dedicated editors cover the whole multichannel ecosystem - web, mobile, digital in-store, marketing, retail operations, merchandising, logistics and delivery. In short, InternetRetailing is the board-level conversation in multichannel retail.
Our activities cover print, online, videos, and webinars. We also work with InternetRetailing Events Limited (owned by Clarion Events) who host the leading events in our sector: InternetRetailing Conference (the C-level one-day multitrack event in London each October); InternetRetailing Expo (IRX) (the largest gathering of multichannel vendors and education programme in the UK), the new InternetRetailing Summit, held in Berlin each year for the Top500 retailers in Europe, and a new major event for B2B professionals scheduled for 2017.
InternetRetailing is a single source that provides eCommerce professionals with everything they need to deliver multichannel success and stay ahead of the competition.
Further information and links below.
- www.internetretailing.net – the membership portal at the centre of our activities
- InternetRetailing Magazine – bimonthly publication in print and online.
- UK Top500 Report – The annual definitive index reviews the progress of the 500 most significant retailers in the UK. We assess retailers based on their performance over six dimensions; Mobile and Cross-channel, Merchandising, Brand Engagement; Strategy and Innovation, The Customer and Operations and Logistics.
- Europe Top500 Report – Newly released in 2016 this report builds on our Top500 UK research but covers a much larger scale.
- Dimension Reports – Supporting the Top500 research in both the UK and Europe these annual reports review each dimension in-depth.
- Research Reports – Cutting edge retail research.
In addition, on an ad-hoc basis, we also produce a series of whitepapers and eBooks covering a variety of topics.
- Top500 Suppliers Guide – New cutting edge report, due for release towards the end of 2016, listing the top vendors who supply to the Top500 retailers in the UK.
- The InternetRetailing Expo – Award-winning two-day exhibition for multichannel retail. IRX is for CEO’s, Directors, Senior Managers and Executives who are responsible for delivering multichannel strategies. With over 6000 visitors and 300 exhibitors attending this event is an ideal opportunity to network and build relationships with industry peers.
- eDelivery Expo – EDX is the sister event of the award-winning and respected InternetRetailing Expo and focuses on the S-O-L-D – Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, and Delivery. This suits directors and senior managers looking after the logistics, operations supply chain or distribution of online and multichannel retailers.
- The InternetRetailing Conference – Award-winning board level event for multichannel retail. IRC reflects the board-level conversation in multichannel retail based on an annual theme.
- eDelivery Conference – Sister brand of IR, board level event in multichannel retail. EDC reflects the board-level conversation looking at the S-O-L-D – Supply Chain, Operations, Logistics, and Delivery aspect based on its annual theme.
- InternetRetailing Summit – Annual exclusive event – The summit allows Europe’s Top500 retailers the opportunity to spend three days learning, sharing and simply talking with other leaders in the eCommerce and multichannel industry.