Is your (online) marketing operation efficient enough?
In order to determine whether your marketing operation is efficient (enough), you need to be sure that all the work you do is financially covered. In addition, you should ask yourself the following questions:
- Do you have all the needed marketing information, data and insights available?
- Are you being offered transparency with your current marketing partners?
- Do you have a clear overview of your basic online website analytics, such as a dashboard to make sure you measure all metrics you want to measure?
- What is your Return on Investment (ROI) and is it positive (enough)?
- What is your customer value? What insights and feedback do you get from your (online) visitors/customers? Do you have an overview how visitors/customers think about your brand?
- Does your digital marketing agency act as a business partner aligned with your business interests?
- Do you understand how to reach your prospective customers across different screens and online sources?