- New media opportunities: individualization, measurability, cheaper?, flexibility, more interactive.
- A marketing plan should always be part of the overall business plan and may contain several sub-plans (programs, campaigns, media).
- Marketing plan: research, proposition, strategy, action & financial plan.
- Analysis tools: SWOT, BCG matrix, Porter's 5 forces & value chain, PEST, Ansoff matrix.
- Proposition tools: 4P, 7P en 4C model.
- Segmentation methods: geographical, demographic, psychographic/need-based & behavioral
- Campaign plan: Why, Who, What, Where, When, How, With what