Agenda topic: Social Media and Services
- What is social media?
- What kinds of social media exist?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of social media?
- What kind of tools should you use to support your social media effort?
- What are the risks of using or not using social media?
- How to determine on which what social media channels to be present?
- Should I make a social media company policy and what would it exist of?
- Social media & branding
- How to set branding goals for social media?
- How to measure social media branding performance
- Social media & e-commerce (Facebook, Twitter, etc. buy buttons)
- What are the possibilities and expectations of using social media for customer service?
- How to improve the customer service experience?
- What is the importance of response time and response rate?
- What are the trends: social customer support versus traditional customer service
- Social media engagement
- The Convesation Prism
Social media is the collective of online communications channels dedicated to community-based input, interaction, content-sharing and collaboration.
Websites and applications dedicated to forums, microblogging, social networking, social bookmarking, social curation, and wikis are among the different types of social media.
Social media is becoming an integral part of life online as social websites and applications proliferate. Most traditional online media include social components, such as comment fields for users. In business, social media is used to market products, promote brands, connect to current customers and foster new business.