Learning objective: The student can explain the importance of customer service and the role which social media play in the customer service process.
Topics in this module
- What is customer service?
- More than dealing with complaints
- A good organization does not have a call centre
- Creating distinctive
- Several channels (social media, mail, chat, what’s app, FaceTime, skype).
- Customer service processes and organization
- Setting objectives: KPI’s, performance chart.
- Social media & customer service?
- Why are social media and reputation management important?
- Recording information, monitoring, personas
- Web monitoring: monitoring messages on social media, charting sentiment, continual market research, inspection of opinions of customers, responding immediately
- Customer dialogues; webcare, type of conversations with customers
Theory in this module
not mandatory: Conversational Prism
Topics in this module: Customer Service