Learning objective: The student can describe the importance of customer loyalty within the customer journey using CRM. The student is able to advise how customer loyalty can be build and maintained.
Topics in this module
- Loyalty mechanism:
- How do you create loyalty?
- How do people return?
- How do you prevent Churn?
- Does this work in practice?
- How do you chart the customer needs?
- What tools can you deploy?
- How do you record your customer wishes/needs?
- How can you act proactively?
- Allowing the system to detect matters.
- How can the system be given a predictive character?
Theory in this module
- Customer Retention & Churn
- RFM model
- Customer Life Time model
Topics in this module: Loyalty Management and CRM