eTail Nordic Event Listing
eTail Nordic is the region’s premier event for senior eCommerce and Multichannel Directors of leading retailers. Each year, Scandinavia’s biggest names attend to network and get a 360° perspective on the most pressing challenges and opportunities in digital retail.
Renowned as the most senior-level e-commerce event in the region, eTail Nordic returns for its 3rd year with its most impressive agenda ever and over 400 attendees. After consecutively selling out tickets since its launch in 2014, we have had to move to another location. This year, we will be in the heart of Copenhagen at the Tivoli Hotel and Congress Center - the perfect place to enjoy the richly rewarding learning and networking experiences.
For eTail Nordic 2016, we’re continuing to grow our industry leading speaker faculty with over 80 Heads of eCommerce, Digital Marketing and CMOs from the leaders in Nordic retail – you will not be disappointed! Through cutting-edge learning formats and tailored networking opportunities, you can engage with the region’s most innovative brands to greatly enhance your own digital journey.
Are you looking to create a dynamic mobile strategy for 2017 and beyond? Is capitalizing on mobile’s role in the customer journey one of your top priorities this year? If so, then eTail Nordic 2016 will be revolutionary for your business. See the full agenda here: http://wbresear.ch/enecfeva
'''BE INSPIRED BY HEARING FROM AND MEETING WITH:'''
- New! Ingo Paas, Head of Corporate IT Innovation & Digitalisation, ICA Group
- New! Liselotte Kirkelund, Head of Global Content & Digital Marketing, Vero Moda (Bestseller)
- Grimur Fjeldsted, Head of ECCO Innovation Lab, ECCO Shoes
- New! Julia Reuszner, Head of Category Sites, Adlibris Group
- New! Marko Nurmela, CMO, Samsung Nordic
- New! Hauk Landsverk, Head of Digital Business Development, Elkjøp
- Henrik Tingwall, Head of Digital & Customer Journey, Apoteket
- Fredrik Johanson, Director eCommerce (non-food), Coop Sweden
- New! Hans Edlund, Head of eCommerce, Polarn O Pyret
Have a look at the agenda to see exactly what will be discussed here: http://wbresear.ch/enecfeva
There are many ways for you to get involved. You can:
Tivoli Congress Centre & Hotel