Zooming in on Ecommerce U.S.A.
'''Strategic Marketing and Cybersecurity - March 8'''
In this webinar, Research Coordinator Sara Lone of the Ecommerce Foundation will zoom in on the facts and figures from the 2017 USA Ecommerce Report with two well-known experts in the fields of strategic marketing and cybersecurity.
The webinar will highlight key topics that were covered in the report and will contain an in-depth discussion about the facts, logistics, and common practices that make the U.S. e-commerce market unique.
• Best practices for e-commerce startups - how to not fail
• Tips on how to get out of the [e-commerce] dumpster
• How important is cybersecurity?
• How to brand your webshop through strategic content marketing
• Where: Behind your desk (anywhere, everywhere)
• When: March, 8 -- 14:00 CET
• Duration: 45 minutes
• Language: English
Be sure to read the report in advance and come prepared with your questions!