Tim Kok is chairman of the expert group Online Taxes and VAT
My fields of expertise are
This is an overview of all the topics to which I have contributed.
- Online Taxes & VAT Advanced
- Online Taxes & VAT Basic
- Online Taxes & VAT
- Who should pay VAT or GST?
- What deductions should be taken into account?
- What are thresholds and how are they determined?
- What are the most important rules and aspects regarding services (inbound and outbound)?
- What are the most important rules and aspects regarding imports of goods?
- What are the general rules on VAT and GST?
- What are the differences between goods and services in terms of VAT and GST?
- How are tax rates generally determined?
- Customs Duties
- Corporate Income Tax
|Title||Downloads||Editors rating||Readers rating|
|EcommerceWiki Full Online Taxes & VAT Report||30||
|PwC's total retail consumer survey to understand and compare consumer shopping behavior and the use of different retail channels.||16||
|PWC total retail global report 2016||223||