The Ecommerce Report India 2018 (Free) provides a brief overview of the state of ecommerce in India. This report has been published by Ecommerce Foundation with hand-selected data which includes ecommerce trends, facts and figures, and offers insights into the Indian ecommerce market, that will help both domestic and international retailers evaluate their potential for success in the Indian ecommerce market.
Topics and Scope
- Introduction: India
- Infrastructure and Logistics
- Ecommerce Landscape
- Indian Consumers
- About the Report
Did you know?
- The overall unemployment rate has increased in India in the last year.
- India lags behind in Internet Inclusivity with only 40% online population in the country.
- E-Shopper penetration is expected to reach 48% in 2018.
- Clothing is leading in cross-border purchases at 45%.
- 66% of online shoppers shop domestically only.
- Amazon and Flipkart are leading in online sales with a really slight difference between them.
- Indian consumers do not trust webshop product ratings.
- 72% of consumers believe fake product reviews are the 'norm' in the e-commerce industry.
Optional: Get the extended report
The extended Ecommerce Report India 2018 (paid-version) is available on Ecommerce Foundation.
Other reports you might like:
Global Ecommerce Report 2018
Latin America Ecommerce Report 2018
Russia Ecommerce Report 2018