The Ecommerce Report Russia 2018 (Free) provides a brief overview of the state of ecommerce in Russia. This report has been published by Ecommerce Foundation with hand-selected data which includes ecommerce trends, facts and figures, and offers insights into the Russian ecommerce market, that will help both domestic and international retailers evaluate their potential for success in the Russian ecommerce market.
Topics and Scope
- Introduction: Russia
- Infrastructure and Logistics
- Ecommerce Landscape
- Russian Consumers
- About the Report
Did you know?
- The forecasted B2C Ecommerce Turnover is expected to grow in the coming year to a forecasted €18.02 billion.
- Internet penetration is on the rise in Russia, with 62% of the population forecasted to be using the internet in 2018.
- Of the 61% of the Russian population online, an estimated 47% will buy online in 2018.
- Over 60% of Russian online buyers state that they regard high delivery costs as an obstacle for their online purchases.
- In 2014, Alibaba was the leading online store with over 18 million unique visitors.
- Russia has one of the highest portions of the population shopping cross-border only (30%).
- Trustworthiness is not an issue for Russian consumers when they decide to shop cross-border.
- 43% of the Russian population still want to see an item before buying it.
Optional: Get the extended report
The extended Ecommerce Report Russia 2018 (paid-version) is available on retailx.net
Other reports you might like:
Global Ecommerce Report 2018
Latin America Ecommerce Report 2018
India Ecommerce Report 2018