The Ecommerce Report China 2018 (Free) provides a brief overview of the state of ecommerce in China. This report has been published by Ecommerce Foundation with hand-selected data which includes ecommerce trends, facts and figures, and offers insights into the Chinese ecommerce market, that will help both domestic and international retailers evaluate their potential for success in the Chinese ecommerce market.
Topics and Scope
- Introduction: China
- Infrastructure and Logistics
- Ecommerce Landscape
- Chinese Consumers
- About the Report
Did you know?
- China’s population, largest on Earth, is expected to continue increasing in the following year.
- In China, unemployment rate is slowly dropping (3,9%).
- GDP is expected to increase in 2018 in both, USA and Chinese Yuan.
- Around 56% of Chinese population is accessing the internet, ranking the country 36th in the Inclusive Internet Index.
- JD.com ranked biggest player in mobile shopping, representing 50,2% by share of market.
- WeChat is used most for buying online in mainland China.
- South Korea supplies China with $131 billion in imports, closely followed by the US, $128 billion.
- Online payment (Ex. PayPal) is most preferred by eshoppers (80%).
- Most Chinese consumers shop domestically only (57%).
- Consumers want cross-border deliveries in less than 7 days.
- The number of ecommerce employees is increasing rapidly.
Optional: Get the extended report
The extended Ecommerce Report China 2018 (paid-version) is available on Ecommerce Foundation.
Other reports you might like:
Global Ecommerce Report 2018
Latin America Ecommerce Report 2018
Russia Ecommerce Report 2018
India Ecommerce Report 2018