The Ecommerce Report Brazil 2018 (Free) provides a brief overview of the state of ecommerce in Brazil. This report has been published by Ecommerce Foundation with hand-selected data which includes ecommerce trends, facts and figures, and offers insights into the Brazilian ecommerce market, that will help both domestic and international retailers evaluate their potential for success in the Brazilian ecommerce market.
Topics and Scope
Infrastructure and Logistics
About the Report
Did you know?
- Unemployment rate in Brazil is dropping, however it is still high (12%).
- Brazilian population is considerably young, since almost 40% of the population is between 0 and 24 years old.
- Fortunately, in Brazil, around 74% of the population is accessing the Internet, ranking 32nd in the Inclusive Internet Index.
- Mercado Livre is the leading online retailer in Brazil with almost 28 million unique visitors in 2017.
- M-commerce accounted for 25% of the ecommerce transaction volume.
- Facebook and Instagram have a penetration of 68% among internet users.
- Delivery time is the biggest challenge for cross-border shopping.
- Approximately 66% of consumers stated they buy electronics online.
- 57% of consumers stats that they order from online multi-brand platforms.
- Over 60% of Brazilian consumers prefer to pay via credit card.
- In Brazil, 49% of consumers stated they had booked flight tickets online.
Optional: Get the extended report
The extended Ecommerce Report Brazil 2018 (paid-version) is available on Ecommerce Foundation.
Other reports you might like:
Global Ecommerce Report 2018
Russia Ecommerce Report 2018
United States Ecommerce Report 2018
Japan Ecommerce Report 2018